- Improves anti-friction by up to 90% prolonging engine life
- Reduces excess consumption, temperature and noise
- Great detergent properties, protecting against corrosion
- Prolongs the life of machines, motors, pumps, etc.
- Improves cold start
- More MPG which can be further enhanced when used in conjunction with the appropriate fuel treatment
Suitable for all kind of engines (From the run in period)
Ratio: % OF TOTAL OIL VOLUME
Converters, hydraulics systems
1 to 2% every oil change (10 ml to 20 ml per 1 litre of oil)
Four stroke engines
3% every other oil change (30ml per 1 litre of oil)
Gearboxes, reducers, multipliers, differentials groups, greases, power steering, headstocks, screw compressors, gears, guides gears, bearings:
5% (50 ml per 1 litre of oil)
Automatic gearboxes 2% (20ml per per litre of oil)
2 Stroke Engines
2% (20ml per litre) each time oil is replenished
4 Stroke Engines DRY clutch
3% (30ml per litre) every other oil change
4 Stroke Engines WET clutch
2% (20ml per litre) every oil change
We recommend dosing the Faher HD Additive in a cold engine, then taking your vehicle for a drive so the treatment works round the system.
See the dynamometer results of Faher HD in a Ford Anglia by clicking here.