Faher Anti-Friction PTFE is an oil based anti-friction treatment with added Teflon, which is compatible with all types of lubricants, which use the oil as a carrier to treat the metal components.
When Faher Anti-Friction PTFE makes contact with microporous metal it creates a 15 micron thick film to give highly effective protection against wear.
- Increases cylinder compression and reinstates areas of excessive wear, which contributes to returning an engine towards its original engineering tolerances.
- Improves cold starting and running at low speeds and high loads.
- Provides anti-friction of up to 90%, prolonging engine life
- Reduces excess fuel consumption, temperature, noise, vibration, wear, oil consumption and emissions.
- More MPG which can be further enhanced when used in conjunction with the appropriate fuel treatment.
Suitable for all types of engines (from 100.000 Miles - minimum)
Recommended for high mileage vehicles and heavy load/high operating temperatures.
FOR OPTIMUM PERFORMANCE, APPLICATION MUST BE MADE TO ENGINES AT OPERATING TEMPERATURE
Ratio: % OF TOTAL OIL VOLUME
1% every oil change (10 ml per 1 litre of oil.)
Converters, hydraulics systems:
1% every other oil change (10 ml per 1 litre of oil.)
Four stroke engines:
3% every other oil change. (30ml per 1 litre of oil)
To reduce oil consumption, add 3% to every oil change until consumption is reduced to a satisfactory level and then apply every other oil change at the recommended dosage.
3% (30 ml per 1 litre of oil.)
Manual gearboxes, reducers, multipliers, differentials groups, power steering, headstocks, screw compressors, gears, guides gears, bearings:
5% (50 ml per 1 litre of oil.)
Not suitable for wet clutch applications
4 Stroke Engines DRY clutch 3% (30ml per litre) every other oil change.
Drive shafts from 2 to 5%.
Do not apply in systems that have ceramic discs, such as transmissions, brakes, clutches, ceramic nonslip differential…)
Do not use in automatic gearboxes or wet clutch configurations.