Penrite Running In Oil
15W/40 multigrade oil to assist with the bedding-in process of newly rebuilt engines (5 litre, 20 litre)
Order in the next Hours Mins and Seconds,
To get your item delivered on Wednesday
Penrite Running In Oil is a premium mineral, SAE 15W-40, non friction modified, low detergent & dispersant engine oil, designed for the critical running in period for both new and re-built engines. It contains an advanced anti-wear additive pack featuring high zinc for ultimate engine wear protection during these first stages of engine use.
The high zinc (exceeding 1600+ ppm levels) formulation protects the valve train including camshafts, followers, rockers and pushrods. It allows the piston rings to bed in correctly with the cylinder walls, preventing glazing of the bores and it can be used for both dynamometer and normal road run in procedures.
If used for running in on the road, the suggested running in period is approximately 300 miles after which both the oil and filter should be changed.
Penrite Running In Oil may be used in engines where SAE 15W-40, 20W-40, 20W-50 & SAE 30 viscosity grades are specified by the manufacturer. It is designed to be used over a wide range of engine oil viscosities. It's 15W-40 viscosity allows for use in both new and older type engines
- Full zinc additive package for superior engine wear protection
- Non friction modified allows running in process to complete totally
- Prevents glazing of the engine cylinder bores
- Multigrade viscosity covers various SAE viscosity grades and wider engine range
- Low detergent & dispersant level
- Allows bedding in of the piston rings with the cylinder walls
- Suitable for competition and on road use